The visa bulletin for May 2016 was released and there has been very little movement. I have included some highlights below followed by the actual charts. Please note that, for this month, USCIS has indicated that they will be using the final action dates for both employment and family based cases, so these are the only charts we will discuss.
- F1: Everywhere moved forward by about 2 months.
- F2: Forward movement of about 1 month.
- F3: Forward movement of about 2.5 months.
- F4: Forward movement of about 1 week.
- F5: No movement
- EB-1: Current everywhere
- EB-2: China – no movement, still at Sept. 1, 2012; India – Slight movement to Nov. 22, 2008 (about 1 month); The rest of the world is current
- EB-3: China – No movement, still at August 15, 2013; India – Slight movement to Sept. 1, 2004 (about 1 week); The reset of the world is at February 15, 2016 which is the same as last month.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the above charts. And, as always, please remember that this blog does not offer legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult with a lawyer instead of a blog. Thank you.